TWD #52: The Devil made me do it
Sorry TWD bakers.
I had all intentions of making the Devil’s Food White Out Cake but…
– My little brother came over and we made cupcakes for his friendgirl for Valentines.
– Had Valentines’ lunch with T’s parents
– Went shopping for some gizmo at Best Buy to help configure all of T’s techy stuff so we don’t have to unplug and replug the Wii whenever we want to play
– Went to a too-swanky-for-me Italian jazz club (crazy combo, no?) for Valentines’ dinner and then came home and played Wii the rest of the night
– Ran around all morning doing chores (Costco, Tarjay…)
– Came home exhausted so took a nap that ended up being more of a hiberation
– Had dinner with my family since my other brother (who lives in NY) is in town
– Baked 4 varieties of cupcakes for T to bring as thank you gifts (will post about it on my cupcake blog tomorrow)
– Had lunch with my brothers at favorite sushi buffet
– Drove around looking at condo and townhouses (wishful thinking)
– Had dinner with godsons and friends (which took longer than expected b/c J was helping me transfer his music to my laptop+itunes so I could use my iPhone to its full potential. Currently listening to Apologize by One Republic on repeat. Thanks J!)
Now I ask you? When did I have time to make a 3 tier cake? LOL
I am hoping to bake up this cake soon though. Its the cover cake for goodness sakes! Dorie would want me to make it.
Entry filed under: Tuesdays With Dorie.