NFR: Blog Humbug
Forgive me. I am feeling kinda Scrooge-y today.
Feel free to add to my list if you need to get some of your Scrooge out too.
- Christmas is over.
- I don’t wanna put my fake dining table Charlie Brown tree away yet.
- I haven’t seen my brother in 2 years. I wish he didn’t live so far.
- I have to work tomorrow but hubs has 7 more days off.
- Tastespotting rejected my picture (again!). I understand they have standards and they don’t want ugly dog food puke pictures on their site but I wouldn’t say my pictures are dog food right? I just don’t handle rejection well. I think I am gonna start tagging my posts with “rejected by TS”. Maybe it will help motivate me if I see a trend in what they like and don’t like. Or? Maybe I’ll just stop submitting.
- I wish I didn’t live in a cave. Show me the natural light!!
- I am sad that I can’t keep up with my blogging events b/c I want to do them all.
- I have a back log of posts to finish but I just don’t feel like finishing them.
- I haven’t cooked dinner for my hubs in 10 days. Call me weird but I love to cook for my hubs esp since we have an understanding. I cook; He does the dishes.
- My diet has been bad-for-you greasy fast food for the last 10 days.
- I am eating a salad for lunch but I really want a PHAT slice of pizza instead.
- I don’t wanna think about my New Years resolution b/c its too stressful.
- Wii Fit displays your BMI and weight?? and it bloats your Mii up to reflect the numbers. Ok fine. My Mii is 13 feet tall.
- Does anyone know what happened on the last Top Chef? Hopefully it was a rerun b/c I missed it. I guess I got distracted by a little thing called Xmas eve and my TC chat buddy didn’t remind me.
- My friend lost her job. I am sad for her.