Foodie Question of the Day
I am curious… (Thanks goodness I am not a cat!)
1. How long does it take you to blog about [insert recipe here] after you are done cooking/baking it?
2. Favorite and least favorite part of blogging?
3. Are you a morning, afternoon, evening blogger?
4. What are your feelings about ads on blogs?
5. Foodie events. Yay or nay? If yay what do you participate in?
1. It depends for me. I try to blog pretty soon after I eat whatever I cook/bake so that I have all the little cooking details, adaptions, substitutions, tips etc in my head but there are times when its not possible so I try to be flexible and hope my crappy short term memory will maintain until then. HAHA. When I do get to post it usually takes me about 30-60 minutes per post depending on how many pictures I post and how much I write.
2. Favorite: comments and making new blogger friends — Least favorite: spam
3. Again it depends. I probably blog more in the evening but I have been known to continue blog posts in the morning too.
4. I don’t mind ads b/c let’s be honest, I wouldn’t mind getting paid for blogging either but I don’t like when the ads take over the blog and its more about the ads than the posts.
5. Yay! I love foodie events. They inspire me and allow me to bake outside my comfort zone. Definitely the biggest perk is meeting so many other amazing food bloggers out there! Right now I participate in Tuesdays with Dorie, Craving Ellie in my Belly, Art You Can Eat and various cupcake events.
Happy Sunday everyone! Can you believe Christmas is in 4 days??
Entry filed under: Foodie Question of the Day.