NFR: Do you know your SO?
Is 14 months still considered “newlywed”?
Just nod your head.
I am NOT an OMH yet…
How well do you know your significant other (spouse, girlfriend/boyfriend, domestic partner)?
1. They are watching TV….. What are they watching?
My guess: MSNBC, Simpsons, Bill Mahr
His answer: Bill Mahr
2. You’re out to eat. What kind of dressing do they get on their salad?
My guess: Italian
His answer: Italian
3. What’s one food this person doesn’t like?
My guess: he likes everything
His answer: shrimp (he likes it but in moderation)
4. You go out for a drink. He/she orders…
My guess: midori
His answer: midori
5. Where did he/she go to high school?
My guess: GG
His answer: GG
6. What size shoe do they wear?
My guess: 9
His answer: 9
7. If this person were to collect anything, it would be?
My guess: dvds
His answer: dvds
8. What is their favorite type of car?
My guess: he’s not a car person so he’ll probably say his Camry
His answer: prius (he’s into fuel efficiency)
9. This person could eat __________ everyday?
My guess: peanut butter
His answer: chicken parmesan
10. Favorite sports team?
My guess: Use to be Phoenix Suns but after D’Antoni left I think he’s a Lakers fan again
His answer: Lakers
11. Favorite cereal?
My guess: Peanut Butter Captain Crunch
His answer: PB Captain Crunch
12. This person wouldn’t be caught dead wearing…
My guess: speedo
His answer: pink
13. Who will he/she vote for?
My guess: He’s a die hard demo so… Obama.
His answer: Obama
14. What is their sign?
My guess: pisces
His answer: pisces
15. What is something you do that he wishes you didn’t do?
My guess: Nag him about picking up his clothes
His answer: Ask him to take quizzes when he hasn’t had his coffee yet (har har har. He’s so funny. NOT.)
16. How many states has this person lived in?
My guess: 1
His answer: 1
17. This person could spend hours….
My guess: on youtube
His answer: reading
18. What is his heritage?
My guess: Irish+European mutt
His answer: white (so funny I forgot to laugh)
19. You bake them a cake for their birthday….What kind do they want?
My guess: red velvet
His answer: red velvet
20. Did he/she play sports in high school?
My guess: no
His answer: basketball, not officially with his high school (great now he decides to get technical about the questions)
Married 1+ years, together 10 years and I got 12/20. Damn.
Anyone who hasn’t done it that wants to play. If you do it, link me so I can read your answers!