NFR: ReMEMEber me
This week has been crazy, stressful, busy etc etc.
So I decided to take a little blogging time for myself and do something fun.
Either you love them or you hate them. For some reason I’ve noticed there’s no in between. Why is that?
I love them. I love reading them. I love writing them. Its a fun way to get to know someone. Granted I don’t always do them right after being tagged but eventually I will. So here we go!
Side note: Originally Iheartcupypcakes! was tagged with these memes but I like to keep my memes in one place so hopefully they don’t mind that I do it on this blog instead.
I can’t quite remember how I met Steph from Steph Chows I think it was a previous Cupcake Hero right Steph? but I am so glad I did. I imagine that her blog matches her personality – sweet and fun. And she loves PR, Top Chef and Girls Next Door! See what I mean about learning stuff from memes? Whats not to love about this chick? Reality tv watcher after my own heart.
1. Link to the person who tagged you. CHECK
2. Post the rules on the blog. CHECK
3. Write six random things about yourself. (Scroll down)
4. Tag six people at the end of your post. (Keep scrolling)
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. (I will probably forget this step)
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up. (and this one too)
Six random things about me—
1. I suffer from acrophobia aka altophobia – fear of heights. It sucks b/c I want to be a roller coaster person. Heck I want to be a ferris wheel person but my fear outweighs my fun factor everytime. Sucks.
2. I like cupcakes. Shocking no? My hubs is the ice cream addict in our family.
3. I am 20-something-closer-to-30-something and I still have no idea what I wanna do with my life. I always wonder how ppl know at like 5 years old. My brother knew he was gonna be a doctor at 5 years old. What do you think he does today? Yes, he’s a freaking doctor. Any readers out there feel me?
4. I like to cook and bake (duh?) but I am so excited to start learning how to sew. I don’t see myself signing up for Project Runway or anything but it would be cool to hem my own pants It sucks to be so short! and make my own pillows. I’d be a superstar! At least in my head.
5. What’s my favorite body part? My feet. They are so small and pretty esp after a pedicure. I get killer deals at shoe sales too! Remember those 2 Ninas I got at the Nordie’s 1/2 sale? Score.
6. I hate doing laundry. Worse.chore.ever.
More time wasting meme fun after the cut.
This is meme is from Susan from She’s Becoming DoughMESStic I love her blog name! and she even created it herself which makes it way more fun. I met Susan via a mutual Dorie [Greenspan] addiction known as Tuesdays with Dorie and she’s been on my GR ever since. She also runs the My Kitchen, My World foodie event. Definitely check it out!
R is for rules—
1. Take a random picture of something around your house. Then post it with no explanation.
2. Write a haiku using your initals as the start of each line.
3. The haiku is not an option.
4. Is something currently baking in your kitchen? If so, what?
5. Tag 3 people to repost this MeMe, including a link back to who tagged you. Let your tagger know that you have posted.
Haiku and other randomness—
1. [click for image]
2. Cats make me sneeze and
The allergy meds don’t work
Oh bummer, achoo!
3. Dang! Create one meme and all the sudden she’s pushy! LOL
4. Not baking anything right now
5. (See list of taggers from first meme)
Even though I know only Caitlin of all taggers will do the memes bunch of freaking slackers, I am tagging all of the above for both memes. If you wanna do 1 and not both thats fine. If you wanna do none, thats fine too. I am not a stickler for rules…
Did you learn anything new? Laugh out loud? Then my job is done. Peace.