NFR: 76-100 I.Randomness
One month later I have finally come up with my last installment of Clara Randomness. ENJOY!
76. I drink about 36-48 oz of water a day. I should be drinking more like 64 oz though
77. I hate using the bathroom at someone else’s house esp #2. I prefer the comfort of my own home.
78. I try to eat a granola bar or a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast every morning but its more like 3-4x a week
79. I try to go to the gym about 4-5x a week but I get into gym funks where I don’t go for weeks (like this past week ::hangs head::)
80. I am a registered democrat but I’d say I am becoming less liberal as I get older. *shrugs
81. Me and husband have been thinking of moving out of state to afford a home: Washington, Nevada, Arizona are some of our choices.
82. I think I am a creative person but with no direction. I like to paint, write, bake, draw…
83. One of my favorite classic books is Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
84. I would rather be internet-ing than watching TV/movie
85. I am going to be a bridesmaid in my FSIL’s wedding in July. Click the link to see the dress she picked.
86. I like red licorice but I do not like black licorice.
87. I wish I knew how to walk in high heels. I think they makes my legs look fierce but its not sexy if i am hobbling from the pain!
88. I cringe if someone runs their nails on a chalkboard.
89. I have straight black hair almost to my waist. I want to cut it but I am afraid.
90. I have to have a calendar and a clock in every room of my apartment. I hate not knowing the date and time. Ironically I don’t wear a watch though.
91. I use paper clips more than staples.
92. My next kitchen gadget will be the side swipe blade. I neeeeeeed it!
93. I am a sucker for all things bunnies, cupcakes and hearts.
94. I crave cheesecake once a month.
95. I use to work at Disneyland @ the Emporium. Its not the happiest place on earth.
96. I read Harry Potter Order of the Phoenix (870ish pages) in one day.
97. I hate flying but I love to travel.
98. I know the alphabet in sign language but thats all I remember from my college sign language class.
That conclude the final 100 random facts countdown. Hope you’ve enjoyed reading and not embarrassed to say we’re friends. LOL
PS. Thanks Jess for my fabulous new banner. My sad little food blog desperately needed a simple, fresh new look. I love it!
Entry filed under: Not Food Related.